Tuesday, October 7, 2008

THE HEART OF THE LADY I KNOW

The melodies of ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’, the description in Keats’s poems, the chilly pleasant evenings, the scenic beauty of the nature, the starry sky with the mood studded in the black canopy makes me feel lonely. Lonely even amidst a crowd. It draws me deep, to look at myself, into my soul.

Then I realize am only a half of the wing yang and that am not complete without my other half. But where is my other half? Have all the men in the world become extinct? Is there no one who could get me interested in himself? Then I ponder on what would be that ‘alma matter’ which would make me want to spend the rest of my life with ‘THE ONE’ and the only one.

The stunts of Bruce Willis, Orlando’s smile, hrithik’s charm and siddharth’s cuteness made me exclaim WOW! But I never wanted to be a rose in their hand. The average sex ratio around my area is around 965/1000. That means am at an advantage to choose from a lot and there is no dearth of hunks, cute faces, good brains, attitude wits and humor. But if u ask me why on earth am I still single? That’s because I ‘vent found the right combo of ingredients that am looking for. I didn’t find the efforts made by the man to win his mistress (that’s me [;)]) worth a nod.

Well being a lady is not a bed of roses. She wears the tiara of pride and dignity. To utter the word “YES” is a herculean task for her. May be deep down in the heart she does admire him, but she restrains herself to receive his love. That surely doesn’t mean she is not interested. It only means that the effort required to win her hand is inadequate. She might even feel apprehensive to trust him, or might be unable to decipher her own feelings for the guy.

This is actually the right time to win the lady. Impregnate faith in her that she means world to you and that she is the perfect better half you always wanted. Put in the effort and make her feel protected giving her a glimpse of how safe she is going to be with you for the rest of her life. A back off at this juncture will only leave sour memories and negative shades about the guy as a playboy when she see’s him in some one else’s company.

If the girl thinks she needs time, give her space and allow her to resolve her issues and fulfill her own obligations to accept the guy in her life. During such times give her assurance that you can wait for a lifetime to hold her hand. Then she would surely seal a promise of a lifetime with her beau.

But guys mind you, if she treats you like scum and your thought doesn’t even cross her mind to hate you, read the signs and back off. The guy can never be anything to the girl. This is how I feel too.

Well customizing the whole theory of what a girl wants, I want to make it more specific of what I am seeking. I would fall for some one with a ‘guy next door’ image, tall and strong enough to lift me in his arms. Some one who can understand my expression in Hindi, English and Telugu. Whose soul ,is sensitive to stimulate to the spiritual fervor and keep religion at a bay, would compliment my soul. In whose company my cheeks always bear a dimple and turn red on blushing would be my guy. Some one who can make me feel dainty delicate before him would be my man. In whose company I feel defenseless and the one who can paint my fortress of pride with the colors of love earns the key to come and live in it. The prince, with the heart of a lion who is ready to cross all the impediments with courage and swim across the current under any circumstances, who sits on his knee with a sonnet on his lips and rose in his hand will win the hand of the princess.



DISCLAIMER: hey guys dont scold me 4 i've included loads of things dat wud hurt ur ego i suppose but yeh generally girls do expect all this. for all the girls who liked it thank you. n those who didnt go n read sum john grey's relation ship books...[:P]

14 comments:

Dheeraj said...

gud work again but....
It does really hurt boyz ego.....
N mind boyz do have many feelings.....
So may b i didnt understand ur theory properly......but it has to be a two way 'any-thing-for-you' sort of relationship.......its jus my view
anywayz....keep it up...good work

david santos said...

Excellent work!
Congratulations!!!
Have a nice day.

pallavi said...

well, a very gud attempt by someone who doesnt knw how to be dainty nd delicate..:P...
bt jokes apart...mast piece re.....than those.."ek haath se yamraj ki lekh"..."boond boond barsegi pani" stuff...:P:P

sahityav said...

i liked d last para... it shud also b a guy who nt only understands ur expressions in various languages, bt also in d language of d soul-silence...
ya,i wud want sumone like dat too, wel ges ne girl wud.
he shud b someone who can dominate me n i wud jus surrender...
be my equal in evrythin..
hm.....

Ch.Naveen said...

cool...but i dont know swiming..anyways if u want a guy to be like dis u have to be worth enough...hope u r...though i m not dat kinda guy

Traveler said...

happened to stumble upon your blog...i liked the candid expression of your thoughts...makes me smile when i try to compare it with my thought process when i was about your age :o) -- 'cos i wasn't half as emancipated as you are or it could also be that my aspirations were different. anyways, good luck and may you be blessed with the best!!!

Sam said...

Good article .....keep it up !!

Naresh@Texas A&M said...

hahahaha cant resist laughing the whole day for this sentence [The stunts of Bruce Willis, Orlando’s smile, hrithik’s charm and siddharth’s cuteness made me exclaim WOW! But I never wanted to be a rose in their hand]ok so do u really want to know what guys are after? beauty.. beautiful girls ,gorgeous women :) ,next comes caring etc etc.. i think your from mvgr..i guess ur still single because of the above reasons.. stop dreaming about guys should run after you.
you mentioned the sex ratio 965/1000[out of 1000 ,500 + are bums,around 100 people have some good qualities atleast..so that 100 guys have 965 girls to choose then why would he choose u? ha ! point ha! come to the world of reality wake up from dreams mam.i know this comment would completely hurt you this what the facts r . some is got to tell u so iam .. good day

nivedita said...

aahhh well Mr Naresh....am blandished reading ur comments....well they didnt irk me at all....i rathr think i just pricked the male ego of sum1 who might not fall in2 the so called bum portfolio...but i still presume that u couldnt quite c the depths of what i meant there....in this post am least interested in knowing wat guyz want..i intended 2 write this post so that guyz actually understand what a girl wants....n may b after reading this if realization dawns upon them they might let go their futile efforts 2 impress the girls and stop making fool of himself....i took the names of the scarlet s only 2 indicate that such ppl r only good to fill the gossip columns but cant quite carter her emotional postulates even if she swears that he might be her dream or sumthing silly as such....
n u should probably rule out the non eligible females in the sex ratio i've indicated as u chose 2 ignore the non eligible guyz too....that would level the grounds....probably even then girls have an upper hand....
oohh no dont take me 2 b a feminist...am just comparing the facts...
n yeh its really hilarious that sum1 shud choose me....that did gimmi a big laugh....i'll b glad that he(the so called eligible one in ur tongue) wouldnt choose me 4 once atleast... ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
vijay said...

scenic beauties and crowded places,not a good combo to begin with,or is it?

its "Yin-Yang"...hear it? not some "Wing -Wang"...and do you know "Yin and Yang are two completely opposite forces yet balance each other very well"....

no doubt stunts of bruce willis and bloom's smile made u exclaim wow!, thanks to 21st century technology and body doubles !!

and please stop representing the girl community! not all girls want the same ,and not all girls are like you!

its always good to wish for better things in life, but remember ...too much dreaming is always bad for health... and what if you do find your "Mr.Perfect" and he doesn't even consider you as a choice?

Unknown said...

Hi Nivedita, After long time got a chance to visit your profile. I am curious to know wether the future prime minister has started sowing the seeds for her politcal carrier. if yes pls update me. I am curious to know how and when you would start?
regards
Ravi Varma

Hari said...

hi...niveditha...this one was too good. lol...i hope....most or all gals think te same as u.....hope u'll find "THE ONE"....gud luck...lol

Chandu... said...

hmm nice blog...

i see some thoughts coincidence...